WE MAKE ORGANIC GUILT-FREE SNACKS WITH LOVE AND CARE
The Founder of Mo’s Bakery, Mohita took inspiration from her grandmothers baking and her travels to cities like Paris, Edinburgh & Pondicherry experiencing amazing culinary treats such as croissants, pies, scones, ice creams and macarons. These tiny indulgent treats led her to fall in love with baking breads, cookies, scones and the likes.
The ball started rolling with a few customised wedding orders, where our cookies became the talk of the town. What connected us with the people is our shared love & curiosity for food. Soon enough, more people wanted to try our cookie jars and play a part in recommending new flavours, which made us excited about the idea of petite cookies made with big bold flavours. With a lot of support from our friends and family, Mo’s cookies have become a house name for many.
Small steps can go a long way and thats exactly what we’ve done. We’ve made small changes to make better snacks for you.
- We’ve tried to go closest to the main raw material source to ensure we settle for the most natural and sustainably grown ingredient available.
- We’ve tirelessly worked to come up with new healthy and tasty snacks that have a positive impact on your health.
- All our products are Vegan and Preservative Free.
- We now have Ke-To, Gluten Free and Omega-Rich Options like Gluten Free Ragi Cookies, Barley Cookies, Raw Cacao Granola, Peanut Butter Granola etc on offer for folks who have an affinity for those.
- We’ll continue to research and innovate to bring better, healthier and more nutritious snacks for you .